Ebury Place reaches completionOctober 22nd 2018
Linkcity has completed Ebury Place, the residential element of its mixed-use development on the location of the former Ebury Bridge Centre in London’s SW1, bringing the £65m residential and educational project to full completion.
Ebury Place is the name for the residential element of the scheme, which has been purchased by Taylor Wimpey Central London. Designed by Sheppard Robson and delivered by LSI Architects, the scheme comprises an 11-storey residential tower with 47 one, two and three-bedroom apartments, along with 23 secure underground car parking spaces.
This follows the completion of the 56,000 sq ft Sir Simon Milton Westminster University Technical College (UTC) in 2017, which is now offering students a curriculum specialising in transport and construction engineering.
Located on a half-acre site on Sutherland Street, in London’s SW1, this major project has seen Linkcity collaborate with Taylor Wimpey Central London and Westminster City Council. Bouygues UK was the main contractor.
Linkcity’s Managing Director, Nicolas Guérin, said:
“We’re proud of our regeneration of this constrained central London site, creating new high-quality apartments and a new UTC, educating 14-19 year olds interested in careers in maths, science and engineering.
“Having created quality new mixed-use developments in many places in London, we relish the challenge of technically complex sites such as Ebury Place. We are proud to have taken this project from conception through to completion, on time and on budget, contributing to our excellent track-record in Westminster.”
Stephen McMorris, Construction Director, Taylor Wimpey Central London, said:
“Located a short walk from the iconic streets of Sloane Square, Chelsea and Belgravia, the contemporary apartments at Ebury Place offer exceptional lifestyle in a prime location and we are pleased to welcome the first of our residents this autumn.”
Henry Columbine / Laurence Hill 020 3757 6890
Redleaf Communications firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to Editors
- Linkcity is the property development company of Bouygues UK.
- Being part of the Bouygues group enables Linkcity to combine global strength with a local focus
- Linkcity has around 20 developments across the UK, with a gross development value in excess of £1.3 billion.
- It develops across all sectors, including residential, commercial, retail and leisure, mixed-use, student accommodation and regeneration projects.
- Linkcity creates vibrant, connected places that aim to improve the quality of life of the people who live, work or spend time in them.
- It focuses on people, places and planet to create sustainable developments that contribute to healthier and happier lives, more resilient communities and a better world for future generations.
- Further information is available at linkcity-uk.com.