COVID-19 updateApril 08th 2020
Following the Government’s announcement on 23 March 2020, Linkcity’s offices are temporarily closed.
To mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the health and safety of our staff and the communities where we operate, all our Linkcity staff are now working from home.
We have the technology infrastructure in place to provide the remote working capabilities required for us to continue to be fully operational.
As a business we have had to make some significant changes to how we operate to maintain close collaboration with our clients, partners and business communities so that we can:
• Continue to offer the same level of client service and delivery;
• Identify creative design and funding solutions;
• Keep maximising the value we bring to our existing and long-term development schemes.
We are also working constantly with our construction partner Bouygues UK to do all that we can to:
• Closely monitor the evolution of the situation in the UK and abroad in terms of procurement and supply chain continuity;
• Resume the safe operation of our sites in the COVID-19 environment, adhering to the Site Operating Procedures published by the Construction Leadership Council, and aligned with latest guidance from Public Health England.
If you would like to contact us about any aspects of our existing developments or potential opportunities, please get in touch with your usual Linkcity contact via MS Teams, email or mobile.Category: Corporate news